Kairos chat forum.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dreams!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firefly

PostSubject: Dreams!   Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:03 pm

What is the weirdest dream you've ever had?
The best?
The worst?

Describe it below Smile

(but keep it appropriate, please!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darknessrising.chatlands.com/login/index.php
Spottoxic

PostSubject: Re: Dreams!   Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:17 pm

Oh jeez o.o Weirdest dream... Well, I was in this really nice old house, I guess getting ready for some dance or something and my ex is Skyping with me as I'm getting ready. Skype was hooked up to the huge tv in the living room. He had to leave, so the call ended. I go to the bathroom right next to the living room and the door shut on me. I then realized I couldn't move or speak but I was fully conscious. I fell to the ground and I started hearing a baby laughing and I felt something on my leg. Then next thing I know I hear a woman humming a song, and long black, sharp fingers touching my hair. I instantly woke up crying. Later after that I had a similar one. Then I found out I have RISP (recurrent isolated sleep paralysis). Look here if you want to know more about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Firefly

PostSubject: Re: Dreams!   Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:47 pm

Spottoxic wrote:
Oh jeez o.o Weirdest dream... Well, I was in this really nice old house, I guess getting ready for some dance or something and my ex is Skyping with me as I'm getting ready. Skype was hooked up to the huge tv in the living room. He had to leave, so the call ended. I go to the bathroom right next to the living room and the door shut on me. I then realized I couldn't move or speak but I was fully conscious. I fell to the ground and I started hearing a baby laughing and I felt something on my leg. Then next thing I know I hear a woman humming a song, and long black, sharp fingers touching my hair. I instantly woke up crying. Later after that I had a similar one. Then I found out I have RISP (recurrent isolated sleep paralysis). Look here if you want to know more about it.

oh wow that sounds super scary!!!!! i'm sorry you had to go through with that Shocked Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://darknessrising.chatlands.com/login/index.php
Spottoxic

PostSubject: Re: Dreams!   Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:33 am

Firefly wrote:
Spottoxic wrote:

oh wow that sounds super scary!!!!! i'm sorry you had to go through with that Shocked Sad

Don't be sorry XD I'm ok now, I haven't had a dream like that in a while. Hopefully (knocks on wood) I won't have one ever again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Miracle

PostSubject: Re: Dreams!   Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:57 pm

Best: The dream started with my boyfriend and I in Chicago, Illinois, walking around and holding hands and then we speed-walk to his house and played video games all day and listening to music.

Worst: Last night, I had a dream that I was at my grandparents house, and I was asleep in the dream, when a robber broke down the door, someone in my family vanishing forever whenever he took a step. I woke up crying, mainly because I am very close with my grandma and losing family and people who I'm extremely close with is my worst nightmare.

♫ Life is walking a tightrope, an eternal balance. Don't fall off, you are loved ♫
☆Miracle on chats☆
CharactersCommissions

[/size]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DorkyKing

PostSubject: Re: Dreams!   Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:36 am

I had a nightmare actually a few nights ago, I was sleeping next to my bf when I all of a sudden just woke up..well..thought, and found myself under the blanket. I tried to move and speak but nothing came out of my mouth. All of a sudden I started hearing these loud whispers as I started feeling prodding all over. I realized I was dreaming and tried to scream out so my bf could wake me up. I ended up waking up on my own somehow... it took me a few to go back to sleep. That was the scariest dream I've experienced.

(c)Drawn by ZKNO
DorkyKing and Apex on Chatlands
F.A.Q //Commissions//DA
[/center]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mushi-gushi.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams!   

Back to top Go down

Dreams!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1