Kairos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kairos chat forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pose Commissions (Delturds only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyojin

Kyojin

Pose Commissions (Delturds only) Empty
PostSubject: Pose Commissions (Delturds only)   Pose Commissions (Delturds only) EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 2:19 pm

-Options-
1.New Character Design (feral only)- .75∆
2.New Character Design (feral and anthro)- .80∆
3.Character Updating (Character already exists. Will include feral and anthro if you wish)- .2∆
1-3:
4.Custom pose (Includes shading and coloring)- .70∆
4:
5.Custom pose (without shading)- .50∆
5:
For more examples http://inntheend.deviantart.com

-ToS-
-Give credit when due.
-Deltas go to Kyojin on chats.
-Doesn't matter when deltas are sent (before, after, during. However, I would prefer after.).
-If there is a watermark or any form of signature, it is not allowed to be removed unless you have asked and been granted permission.
-Characters/ref sheets can not be resold.
-If the commission is not to your liking I will redo it for free and you can do whatever with the old piece.
-Poses cannot be resold or traced for profit under any circumstance.
-If I feel like it would be better if you found another artist to complete your commission, I will tell you so. If you would still like a commission from me, then I would ask that you just tell me what pose, expression, etc. If you do not want to request a commission from me afterwards, then refunds will be made if you paid in advance.
-Any questions, please come and ask me.

-Basic guidelines that help me make you a better commission-
For poses, please include whether you want a feral or anthro, what pose you would like them in (sitting, laying etc), mood/expression, add ons (plushies or any other props), and the link to the ref.

For ref sheets, please include what colors you would like and all species the character should represent. Also include extra features like piercings, horns, special tails etc.

If you desire one of these things please either PM me on the forums, message me on Darkness Rising, or send me a note on dA. Thank you^^

If there is something that you would like that is not on my list (headshot, sketch, etc), please contact me somehow and we can work out prices.

SLOTS:

Last edited by Kyojin on Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://inntheend.deviantart.com/
heckleslame

heckleslame

PostSubject: Re: Pose Commissions (Delturds only)   Pose Commissions (Delturds only) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 9:01 am

really great art you have here !!
Back to top Go down
Kyojin

Kyojin

PostSubject: Re: Pose Commissions (Delturds only)   Pose Commissions (Delturds only) EmptyFri Jul 03, 2015 9:13 am

heckleslame wrote:
really great art you have here !!
Thank you so much! Hopefully, I'll get some takers soon.
Back to top Go down
http://inntheend.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pose Commissions (Delturds only)   Pose Commissions (Delturds only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pose Commissions (Delturds only)
Page 1 of 1